UX Design Immersive General Assembly, San Francisco
Completed a three month intensive UX program which helped me understand the importance of users and rapidly testing new ideas in today’s fast moving workplace.
Management Information Systems, Boston University
Concentrated in Information Systems, a program focused on understanding and using data systems to assists the decision making process in modern business environments.
Turkish is my native tongue but there's still room to learn ;)
I'm fluent in English. Score is based on Duolingo English Tests.
I'm learning German. Score is based on Duolingo Deutsch Tests.
Design Lead, Accenture
2019 - Present
Accenture is a multinational professional services company working with 90% of Fortune 100 companies. I’m currently leading design at Accenture and building next-gen products and solutions for our clients. A typical day consists of:
- Building an effective design team
- Assisting and empowering team members
- Establishing agile design practices
- Creating an organizational design culture
- Creating design concepts to assist team
- Working with engineers for better collaboration
- Designing end-to-end solutions
- Taking part in client engagements
- Establishing design standards for team
- Developing and contributing to design systems
- Overseeing day-to-day design efforts
- Providing vision and roadmap for the design team
Palo Alto, San Francisco, Istanbul
Freelance Designer, Sum Labs / Raise / Missive
2017 - PRESENT
I’ve been freelancing with Silicon Valley startups for the past 4 years. Among those startups I’ve been able to work with companies aiming to change commercial real estate, healthy living, publishing and gifting. During this time I designed mobile and web apps, marketing sites, presentations, logos, book covers, landing pages, e-mailing templates and more. A typical day consists of:
- User behavior analysis
- User persona creation
- Creating graphics & interactions
- Developing advanced wireframes
- Building prototypes and testing hypotheses
- Building new brands for new products
- Mapping out user flows and site structures
- Creating marketing material
- Establishing visual design guidelines
- Creating and delivering consistent iconography
- Presenting to product teams
- Understanding product requirements
- Testing product-market fit
- Communicating with engineers for better workflows
UI/UX Designer, Kolektif Labs
2017 - 2017
Kolektif Labs is a design studio based in Istanbul serving clients from various industries. I worked on several projects in sports, finance, and technology. A typical day consists of:
- Creating end-to-end designs for client projects
- Developing concept designs to support sales
- Designing wireframes and prototypes for testing
- Conducting client presentations
- Developing & communicating internal design processes
- Working with third parties to discover data requirements
- Organizing and delivering investor pitches
- Collaborating with clients to understand user needs
UI/UX Designer, InnovationBox
2016 - 2017
InnovationBox is a mobile product studio based in Istanbul, best known for its popular utility apps. I created graphics to support sales and worked on several web projetcs. A typical day consists of:
- Designing wireframes and prototypes
- Preparing for RFPs
- Creating graphics to support sales
- Developing client presentations
- Establishing design standards
- Developing internal design process
- Collaborating with client teams to understand needsli>
Head of Product, Valensas
2012 - 2016
Valensas is an enterprise mobility and product company with a track record of successfully delivering countless apps to clients in finance, aviation, publishing and more. I was in charge of in-house products and testing for product-market fit. I also designed product experiences and worked closely with clients for continuous iteration. Key responsibilities include:
- Designing product experiences
- Gathering user requirements
- Analysing user data
- Designing wireframes and POCs
- Designing marketing materials
- Collaborating with engineers about product roadmap
- Developing support systems
- Planning product strategy and roadmap
- Product Design of Workbuk
- Product Design of Veacon
- Product Design of VDP
- Organizing product launches
- Understanding user needs
- Managing client engagemments
- Organizing and delivering investor pitches
- Managing entire product roadmap
Brand Manager, Grey Worldwide
2009 - 2012
Part of WPP, Grey Worldwide with offices in 94 countries ranks among largest global advertising companies in the world. Holds long-standing reputation for launching and building many of the world’s leading brands. Key responsibilities include:
- Developed digital brand strategies for clients.
- Acted as liaison between creative, technical and client teams.
- Represented agency as a member of various industry associations.
- Submitted articles and reports on current issues and challenges.
- Developed brand communications and strategy for clients.
- Made sure campaign was executed well, on time andon budget.
- Created consumer reports and trend presentations for clients.
- Helped build in-house digital marketing team.
Product • Design • Visual • User • Research • Graphics • App • Wireframe • Logo • Prototype • Brand Identity • Responsive Web Design • Service Design • Presentation Design • Journey Mapping • Usability • Front-End • HTML • CSS • GitHub • Atom • Sublime • Visual Studio Code • Sketch • Figma • Figma • Webflow • Zeplin • Invision • Studio • XD • Abstract • Jira • Slack • Trello • Asana • Teams • Illustrator • Premier • After Effects • Photoshop • Indesign • Design Systems • Material Design • Carbon Design • Fluent Design • Apple HIG • Analytics • HotJar • Fullstory